BME Doctoral Candidate
Emily grew up in Raleigh, NC and received her BS in Materials Science and Engineering from NC State University. She loves NC and has grown to love Durham just as much as Raleigh. She enjoys reading, crochet, hiking with her dog Benny, and attending trivia nights.
- 1st place poster award - Society for Biomaterials Annual Meeting 2022
- Biomedical Engineering Department Second Year Fellowship
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BS Materials Science and Engineering, NC State University, 2020
- Sublingual delivery of peptide nanofibers to prevent sexually transmitted infections
- Conjugation of proteins to self-assembling peptide nanofibers