Elizabeth grew up in Atlanta, GA and received her BE in Biomedical Engineering from Vanderbilt University in 2018. In her free time, she enjoys golfing, growing her own vegetables, and hanging out with her two dogs, Charlie and Winston.
- STAR Award Honorable Mention - Society for Biomaterials Annual Meeting 2022
- Immunoengineering GRC Poster Award 2022
- Recipient of the National Science Foundation GRFP
- Email Address: Elizabeth.Curvino@duke.edu
BE Biomedical Engineering, minor Engineering Management, Vanderbilt University, 2018
- Designing nanofiber immunotherapies for inflammatory bowel disease
- Developing supramolecular platforms for oral delivery